September 13, 2009

Backwards Pass: Adebayor

I can measure this man's charm and character with one hand.




After the game, he told reporters that he was sorry for stamping on Van Persie's face and his goal celebration in front of the Arsenal supporters, who he loves to pick and prod at.

"I just got caught up in everything. I want to say sorry for what I did, it is important for people to understand that.

"I am so happy to score for City, I have scored in every Premier League game and I'm proud of my record."

Gunners' manager Wenger, though, was far from forgiving after the match.

He said: "I can't assess Adebayor's performance and I haven't seen the incident with Van Persie.

"His celebration was not of the biggest elegance but I can't control that."(Newsoftheworld)

No comments:

Post a Comment